Choosing a new Bitcoin casino in Australia is a great way to upgrade your casino experience with a more secure and convenient payment method.
The List with the Best Australian Crypto Casino Sites
There are plenty of benefits you gain when playing with Bitcoin, Ethereum or USDT at top crypto gambling sites, including:
- Better security.
- More privacy: anonymous Bitcoin casinos are very popular among Aussie high rollers.
- High cashout limits or no limits at all.
- Fast withdrawals.
- Higher and more lucrative bonuses.
- The List with the Best Australian Crypto Casino Sites
- Best Bitcoin Casino Sites in 2023
- Why Play in Online Casinos with Bitcoins?
- How Do You Get Bitcoin?
- What Are the Best Bitcoin Wallets?
- How to Deposit Bitcoin at Crypto Casinos?
- How to Withdraw from Bitcoin Casinos?
- Bitcoin Casino Bonuses
- Best Crypto Casino Bonuses in Australia
- Bitcoin Casino Free Spins
- Top BTC Casino Free Spin Bonuses in Australia
- Top Bitcoin Games
- Bitcoin Betting
- Bitcoin Gambling: Pros and Cons
Our ultimate guide to the top BTC casinos in Australia will explain what makes them so great and give you instructions on starting your crypto gambling journey without a hitch.
Best Bitcoin Casino Sites in 2023
|Casino||Welcome bonus||Accepted cryptocurrencies|
|MegaSlot||100% up to $1,500 + 77 FS||Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Tether, Bitcoin Cash|
|Spin Samurai Casino||1st deposit — 125% up to $150 |
2nd deposit — 100% up to $300 + 25 FS
3rd deposit — 80% up to $750 + 50 FS
|BTC, ETH, BTC Cash, LTC, DOGE, USDT|
|Joo Casino||1st deposit — 100% up to $1,000 + 50 FS |
2nd deposit — 50% up to $1,000 + 50 FS
3rd deposit — 50% up to $1,000 + 100 FS
4th deposit — 25% up to $2,000 + 100 FS
|Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Tether|
|HellSpin Casino||1st deposit — 100% up to $300 + 100 FS |
2nd deposit — 50% up to $900 + 50 FS
|Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum|
|Golden Crown Casino||100% up to $10,000 or 100 mBTC + 100 FS||Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Tether|
|Stay Casino||1st deposit — 100% up to $190 + 100 FS |
2nd deposit — 75% up to $190 + 50 FS
3rd deposit — 75% up to $130 + 50 FS
4th deposit — 50% up to $250 + 100 FS
5th deposit — 100% up to $130 + 50 FS
6th deposit — secret bonus
|BTC, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, LTC, DOGE, USDT|
|Katsubet||1st deposit — 100% up to 1.5 BTC or $200 + 100 FS |
2nd deposit — 75% up to 1.25 BTC or $300
3rd deposit — 50% up to 1.25 BTC or $400
4th deposit — 100% up to 1 BTC or $600
|Bitcoin, Litecoin, Tether|
|Casino Rocket||1st deposit — 100% up to $500 + 50 FS |
2nd deposit — 50% up to $1,000 + 100 FS
|Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Tether|
|Bambet||1st deposit — 100% up to $450 + 200 FS |
2nd deposit — 50% up to $750
3rd deposit — 70% up to $450 + 50 FS
|Rolling Slots Casino||1st deposit — 100% up to $200 + 50 FS |
2nd deposit — 50% up to $300
3rd deposit — 50% up to $300 + 50 FS
|USDT, Litecoin, Bitcoin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum|
|Dazard Casino||1st deposit — 100% up to $10,000 + 100 FS |
2nd deposit — 75% up to $200
|Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Tether|
|Bizzo Casino||1st deposit — 100% up to $250 + 100 FS |
2nd deposit — 50% up to $750 + 50 FS
|Bitcoin, Ethereum, LTC|
|Skycrown Casino||Up to A$4000 + 400 free spins||Bitcoin, Litecoin, Tether, Ripple, Tron, Dogecoin|
|Wild Fortune Casino||Up to A$2000 + 175 free spins||Bitcoin, Litecoin, Tether, Ripple, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum|
|5 Gringos Casino||100% up to A$3,000 + 300 free spins + 1 Bonus Crab||Bitcoin, Litecoin, Tether, Ripple, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum|
|Zoome Casino||Up to A$2500 + 250 free spins||Bitcoin, Litecoin, Tether, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum|
|PiratePlay Casino||100% up to A$770||Bitcoin, Litecoin, Tether, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum. Binance Coin,|
We’ve reviewed dozens of interesting BTC gambling sites Australians can use today. However, not all have what it takes to be the best. We use a rigorous review system to carefully examine every important feature, including licences, security, banking, cryptos offered, customer support, bonuses, and games.
With the help of this method, we’ve graded all notable AU online crypto casinos and determined which ones are at the very top in terms of quality.
Why Play in Online Casinos with Bitcoins?
Playing with Bitcoin or some other cryptocurrency comes with many benefits, let’s carefully examine each one, starting with the most important aspect.
- High Security
For those unfamiliar with Bitcoin casinos, it may not seem that way, but thanks to cryptos’ decentralised nature, the chances of the system failing to defend itself from hackers or other malicious forces are slim to none.
Traditional payment options are centralised, so if someone breaks into that system — it’s game over. On the other hand, Bitcoin and most other cryptocurrencies are decentralised, meaning there isn’t one main system to hack.
Most cryptos use blockchain technology — a digital ledger that’s downloaded to each user’s device. Transactions are written into this ledger, and they cannot be changed. For someone to modify them, the whole network would have to agree. In other words, if someone were to try and steal your BTC, they would have to breach the entire system of interconnected computers by hacking into all of them.
Naturally, this doesn’t mean that someone can’t steal your data like passwords and keys. That’s why you need to use all the recommended safety precautions to ensure the safety of your coins.
- Faster Transaction Speeds and Zero Fees
Crypto payments at new Bitcoin casinos are much faster, and they enable operators to provide instant deposits and withdrawals — something that’s not always possible with other payment methods. Also, the casino charges much lower fees or none. You only need to pay transaction costs to the Bitcoin network.
- Widespread Payment Option
Bitcoin is becoming a widely used payment method in the entire iGaming world, including
Australian online casinos. This might not be the case with other cryptos, but you’re bound to find BTC as a payment option in most notable casinos today.
It’s effectively perfect for gambling, as it entails lower costs for the casino and higher security for all parties.
- Better Casino Bonuses
Due to the lower costs of implementing cryptocurrencies as payment systems, crypto casino sites can afford to offer better bonuses. That’s why it’s not uncommon to find casinos offering BTC welcome bonuses with larger amounts than their regular fiat currency counterparts.
You’ll find a similar trend in many of the casinos we recommend here. What’s more, this situation extends to other promos on offer. Many deposit bonuses and VIP rewards are better when using Bitcoin or some other cryptocurrency.
- Crypto Volatility
Cryptocurrencies are inherently volatile, but this can actually be a good thing for gamblers. When you make sizable winnings, you don’t have to exchange them for fiat currency right away; you can simply keep the crypto until the price improves. That way, your payout will effectively increase in size without having to play.
However, this can also mean that your winnings can lose value if the price doesn’t rise. If you have the patience and are playing with the more popular cryptos like Bitcoin or Ethereum, the price is bound to rise significantly at some point.
How Do You Get Bitcoin?
Many people who have never purchased cryptocurrency imagine that getting their hands on their first BTC is hard. However, it’s simple, especially when appropriately explained.
- Learn About Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency
The first step is to learn about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. We won’t delve into details here, or the article would turn into a whole book.
It is essential to keep in mind that Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, meaning it’s not physical and isn’t tied to anything real. As such, its value is based entirely on the demand of the people.
Bitcoin works on blockchain technology and is also decentralised in the way it’s stored. It exists digitally but doesn’t sit in a centralised database like a bank or an e-wallet such as PayPal or Neteller.
The only thing that ties you to your BTC is the digital address and the address key. You have to keep this key safe, as it’s the only thing that gives you access to your assets. If stolen, the person with it effectively becomes the new owner of your BTC.
- Set up a Crypto Wallet
A BTC wallet, or a cryptocurrency wallet, is an app that stores your Bitcoin addresses and keys. It makes using Bitcoin easier, and it ensures the safety of your assets. Most crypto wallets let you store a wide range of cryptocurrencies. As Bitcoin is the most prominent one by far, practically every crypto wallet supports it.
Before buying BTC, you need to pick a good wallet and set it up. You can choose from many different types of wallets, but it’s best to pick either a high-quality hot wallet or a cold one.
A hot wallet is typically an app that can work online, on a desktop, or on your phone. It makes crypto usage incredibly simple and is generally free. On the other hand, a cold wallet is usually a piece of hardware, much like a USB stick. It’s much safer and better for long-term storage of BTC, as it’s not simple for day-to-day use. Hardware wallets do cost more, as you must buy this physical device.
Some of the popular hot wallets include AdvCash, Coinbase Wallet, Exodus, Mycelium, Payeer.
When you choose one, you only need to follow the instructions to set it up and get it ready for storing Bitcoin. You’ll typically have to register an account, create a strong password, and choose a recovery question, add email for backup, and that’s it.
What Are the Best Bitcoin Wallets?
As we’ve already mentioned, there are plenty of Bitcoin wallets out there, so it’s hard to choose the best one. With that in mind, here’s the list of some of the top wallets currently used for storing Bitcoin:
- AdvCash – is an ideal platform for transferring funds to cryptocurrency exchanges, acquiring popular coins, or storing cryptocurrencies in a wallet. With AdvCash it’s easy to deposit and withdraw cash, they also have own crypto debit card.
- Coinbase Wallet – is backed by a well-known exchange, and cand be used to buy, store and utilize most common cryptocurrencies.Coinbase Wallet is reliable, easy to use and is typically one of the best options for beginners.
- Exodus — another good wallet for beginners. Exodus is a cloud-based wallet that also offers cold storage, so it can be a very safe solution like typical hardware wallets. Exodus has a built-in exchange and covers a wide range of cryptos, so you’ll be able to use it for many other popular coins other than Bitcoin.
- Electrum — Electrum is like Exodus since it’s also a free cloud-based wallet app that provides cold storage options. However, it’s predominantly made for advanced Bitcoin owners, as it’s open-source and has a wide range of options and features.
- Ledger Nano X — Ledger is one of the best picks if you’re looking for a hardware wallet. It’s a highly secure device that can connect to devices via USB or Bluetooth. It also has an app for desktops or smartphones.
- Trezor Model T — Like Ledger, Trezor is also one of the top providers of extremely secure hardware wallets. It has a web-based interface and supports a wide range of cryptos, but it can be a bit confusing for beginners.
- Mycelium is a free cloud-based storage option that has a great mobile app, so it’s a solid choice if you want it on your phone.
- Payeer is a digital wallet that works with fiat and crypto currencies. Access your funds to trade popular cryptos or store coins while they grow in value. Payeer is perfect for personal usage such as crypto gambling.
You Might Want to Create a Bitcoin Exchange Account
The Bitcoin exchange, or cryptocurrency exchange as they are called in general, is an online marketplace that lets you trade cryptos. You get to exchange one crypto for another, crypto for fiat currency, or vice versa.
As you might noticed, many wallets make it easy for you to buy common cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, without creating a separate crypto exchange account.
Yet some users prefer to stick to the top exchanges like Binance, Kraken, and Coinbase, as they have the most options for crypto trading and investing.
The top exchanges are legal in Australia, which means they must follow various regulations. You’ll typically have to complete a standard registration process and provide documents to prove your identity, age, and address.
Deposit Funds at Crypto Casinos and Buy Bitcoin
The next step is to pick a deposit method and make a deposit. Most major wallets and exchanges support a wide range of payment options, so you’re bound to find one that suits you, like a credit card or a popular e-wallet.
The Australian dollars you’re depositing can then be used to purchase Bitcoin. However, make sure you set aside enough, as you won’t only be paying for the actual BTC but also the transaction fees and exchange margins.
The money you deposit will reach the account instantly, so you can start buying immediately. All you need to do is find an offer and input the amount you want to buy. The exchange will handle the rest, and your first BTC will reach you in a matter of seconds or minutes, the actual time depends on how busy the Bitcoin network and the exchange are now.
Even though the price of one Bitcoin is incredibly high, you can always buy less. There’s effectively no limit to how small your purchase can be.
However, make sure you’re buying when the price is down — otherwise, you may lose money. If the price is low, it will likely rise by the time you want to exchange your casino winnings.
Depending on where are you buying BTC, you might need to transfer Bitcoin to your newly acquired crypto wallet from the exchange.
How to Deposit Bitcoin at Crypto Casinos?
Now that you’ve purchased your first Bitcoins, you can start using them at a crypto casino.
Here’s a step-by-step explanation of what you’ll need to do to get started:
- Pick a good Bitcoin casino from our list and use the link to go to the official site.
- Click the Register/Sign Up/Join button and complete the registration process.
- Verify your account once prompted. You’ll have to provide some documentation to prove your age, identity, and address.
- Visit the Cashier section and head over to the Deposit area.
- Pick Bitcoin as the deposit method.
- You’ll get the BTC address to which you need to send the funds.
- Copy and paste the address or scan the QR code with your wallet app.
- Confirm the deposit and wait for the funds to reach your casino account. In most cases, this is a quick process.
How to Withdraw from Bitcoin Casinos?
Once you’ve played enough games and collected your winnings, you can start the withdrawal process. Make sure you’ve completed the wagering requirements if you were using a bonus.
Here’s the step-by-step procedure you’ll typically have to follow to make a successful withdrawal:
- Go to your crypto wallet and copy the address. Consider creating a new one, as changing BTC addresses frequently is deemed to be a safe practice that ensures your anonymity.
- Visit the Cashier section of the casino.
- Go to the Withdrawal area and select Bitcoin.
- Copy your crypto wallet address and paste it into the withdrawal space provided.
- Confirm the payment and wait for the casino to process the cashout request. This is sometimes instant, but it can also take up to a full day for the funds to reach your wallet.
Bitcoin Casino Bonuses
Bitcoin casinos are typically the same as all other operators when it comes to bonuses. This is undoubtedly the case with the ones we recommend, as they are not crypto-exclusive but offer other options as well. As a result, the bonuses apply to most payment methods.
However, some offers are more common than others and tend to be more popular with Bitcoin users.
Here’s an overview of the ones you’ll get to claim the most:
- Deposit bonuses — These are usually a part of every welcome bonus. They are easy to claim since all you need to do is make a deposit, and the casino will match it. You’ll also find these bonuses as regular reload bonus offers the best Australian real money casinos offer weekly or monthly.
- Welcome bonuses — As we’ve stated, most welcome bonuses are deposit bonuses, but they are often much bigger than the offers existing players get. On top of that, welcome bonuses often also include free spins, as do most of crypto casinos we recommend.
- No deposit bonuses — A no deposit bonus is claimed for free and typically covers a small amount. You only need to register to claim them but bear in mind that they are rare and often come with various terms and conditions.
Let’s look at some of the best bonuses you’ll get to claim at the top Bitcoin casinos in Australia.
Best Crypto Casino Bonuses in Australia
|Casino||Weekly Reload Bonus||Bonus Code||Regular Promotion|
|MegaSlot||55% up to $450 + 60 FS every Friday||MEGAFRIDAY||Up to 20% cashback every day|
|Spin Samurai||50% up to $150 + 30 FS every Friday|
|Joo Casino||50% up to $300 every Monday |
40% up to $300 + 40 FS every Saturday
|Hell Spin||50% up to $600 + 100 FS||BURN|
|Golden Crown||50% up to $10,000 or 100 mBTC every weekend||WBONUS|
|StayCasino||30% up to $250 every weekend||100% and 20 FS Birthday Bonus |
50% up to $1,600 High
|Katsubet||25% up to $100 every Monday||LUCKYMONDAY||Up to 10% Daily Cashback bonus|
|Casino Rocket||20% up to $50 every Thursday |
50% up to $150 every weekend
|Bambet||50% up to $150 every Thursday|
|Rolling Slots||10% cashback up to $300 every Monday |
50% up to $400 every weekend
|Dazard Casino||50% up to $450 every Friday||50FRIDAY|
|Bizzocasino||50% up to $300 + 100 FS every Thursday||THU|
Bitcoin Casino Free Spins
Bitcoin casino Free spins offers are like all other promos of the same nature. You have to deposit to get them in most cases, and they’ll typically appear as part of the welcome package.
In many cases, they’ll also be awarded weekly, and you’ll only need to deposit to claim them. Also, they are a standard reward in many VIP programs.
Here are the free spin offers you can claim at the best crypto casinos in Australia.
Top BTC Casino Free Spin Bonuses in Australia
|Casino||Free spin offer||Bonus code|
|MegaSlot||150 FS every Sunday with a $75 min deposit||SUNDAYFS|
|Joo Casino||Up to 170 FS every Wednesday |
Up to 135 FS every Friday
|Golden Crown Casino||20, 30, or 50 FS every Wednesday||GOLDWED20 |
|StayCasino||Up to 100 FS every Tuesday|
|Katsubet||30, 80, or 200 FS every Wednesday |
25, 50, or 150 FS every Thursday
|Rocket Casino||50 FS every Monday |
25 FS every Wednesday
|RollingSlots Casino||30 FS every Wednesday|
|Dazard Casino||20, 30, or 50 FS every Wednesday||DAZWED20 |
|Bizzo Casino||Up to 100 FS every Monday||SPIN|
Top Bitcoin Games
Most popular crypto casinos in Australia will let you play most of their games, regardless of the payment option you’re using. However, there are also specific games made solely for Bitcoin users.
Here’s an overview of the games you can find at Bitcoin casinos we recommend:
- Pokies always comprise a large chunk of an average casino game library. At most reliable Bitcoin casinos, you’ll get to play a wide range of modern and classic pokies and many jackpots.
- Blackjack is a popular table game found in almost every casino on the web. You’ll usually get to play a wide range of variations, including European blackjack, Switch, Spanish 21, and many others.
- Roulette is also quite common at legal Bitcoin casinos and is one of the most exciting table games you can play. It has many variations, but the most popular ones are American and European roulette.
- Poker is a big deal in the gaming industry, but it’s still not as common at crypto casinos as blackjack and roulette. Thankfully, it’s still prevalent enough for you to find a variety of poker games at BTC casinos, including the most popular variant, Texas Hold’em.
As you might expect, you can also use Bitcoin to place bets in sportsbooks. It’s not as prevalent as it is at crypto casinos, but you can still find a lot of good sportsbooks that let you make BTC deposits and withdrawals.
You’ll usually enjoy the same benefits as when using Bitcoin casinos.
Bitcoin Gambling: Pros and Cons
|Incredibly high levels of security Improved privacy |
Near-perfect anonymity in crypto-exclusive casinos
A global currency that works in various international casinos
Zero or minimal fees Instant or very fast payments
Higher withdrawal limits
|High price volatility |
No refunds or chargebacks in many cases
Higher minimum deposit and withdrawal amounts than with standard payment methods
Necessary to obtain BTC before you start gambling
How to find the best Bitcoin casinos in Australia?
You can find the best Bitcoin online casinos right here on this page. We’ve worked hard to test as many notable BTC casinos as we could, and we ended up recommending only the ones that passed with flying colours after our rigorous evaluation.
Do all online casinos accept BTC?
No, they don’t. The ones we recommend here do, though. Many online casinos typically don’t deal with cryptocurrencies at all. However, the situation is quickly changing, and more and more operators are introducing BTC as a payment option.
Are there any fees at crypto casinos?
In most cases, no. However, you will always have to pay the transaction fees that exist on the Bitcoin network itself. They can be higher for smaller transactions but are typically reasonable for larger sums.
What is the best Bitcoin wallet?
There is no single best Bitcoin wallet. Your choice will depend on your specific needs. The best options to pick from include Exodus, Electrum, Ledger, Trezor, Mycelium, and Coinbase Wallet.
Are crypto casinos safe?
Yes, completely. Bitcoin is much safer than traditional payment methods, so if the casino employs all other necessary security measures, you’ll find BTC usage to be much more reliable.
How fast are deposits and withdrawals at Bitcoin casinos?
In most cases, they are instant. If not, then the casino will typically process them in a few hours or a day at the most.
What other cryptocurrencies can I use at online casinos?
Besides Bitcoin, you’ll often get the chance to use Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Tether, and Ripple.
Can I use Bitcoin at mobile casinos?
Yes, of course. If the Bitcoin casino features a mobile-friendly site or a dedicated mobile app, then there’s no reason to fear. The payment methods are always the same, regardless of the device on which you’re visiting the casino.
As you can see, playing with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies can be much better than using fiat currency and traditional payment methods. What’s more, the web is filled with many excellent casinos that offer Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Tether, and other cryptos.
We’ve given you a detailed list of some of the very best crypto casinos on the Australian market. You only need to pick the one you like, make a deposit, and start playing. If you don’t already have Bitcoin, you only need to follow our instructions, and you will have it in no time. You can effectively do the same with many other cryptocurrencies.
Once you begin, you’ll see for yourself that playing casino games with cryptos is a breeze — just the way modern online casinos are meant to be.